1. March 11, 12:44 p.m. - A student reported an assault. Portland Police Bureau and Public Safety continuing investigation.
2. March 14, 11:19 p.m. - Public Safety responded to a noise complaint about a house in the 6400 block of N. Willamette. The renters were compliant, and they kept the noise down.
3. March 15, 7:24 a.m. - A student reported a theft from his vehicle parked in front of a University-owned house in the 5300 block of N. Willamette. The student was advised to come to Public Safety, and a report was also filed with PPB.
4. March 16, 3:16 a.m. - Public Safety contacted a suspicious person near the Chiles Center. The person stated he was picking up cigarette butts. He left the campus without any confrontation.
5. March 18, 1:10 p.m. - Public Safety responded to a medical call at the Bauccio Commons. A prospective student fell and turned his knee the wrong way. He was provided an ice pack and a knee wrap. No other medical action was taken.