1. Mar. 5, 9:55 a.m. - A student reported that his house in the 5200 block of N.Willamette Blvd. was broken into. Items were taken. A Portland Police report was made, and Public Safety was notified.
2. Mar. 6, 12:26 a.m. - Public Safety received a noise complaint about a house in the 7400 block of N. Jordan. The complainant stated several people on the porch were being very loud. Upon arrival of the officers, there was no evidence of a loud party.
3. Mar. 6, 2:48 a.m. - Public Safety received a noise complaint about a house in the 5200 block of N. Willamette Blvd. Public Safety officers contacted the student renter, who was compliant and kept the noise down.
4. Mar. 7, 6:34 p.m. - Public Safety responded to a medical call at Franz Hall. A student had scraped his arm. A Band-Aid was placed on the cut. No further medical action was taken.
5. Mar. 8, 8:56 a.m. - Public Safety responded to a medical call at Kenna Hall. A student fainted and regained consciousness at the time of the call. AMR was contacted and the student was transported to Emanuel Hospital.