1. Feb. 24, 12:18 p.m. - Public Safety officers made contact with three individuals outside of the library who were passing out books. They were advised they could not do this without proper permission and were asked to leave campus.
2. Feb. 25, 2:23 p.m. - A student reported a physical assault by another student that occurred off campus. Public Safety and Portland Police took reports and the investigation continues.
3. Feb. 25, 11:08 p.m. - Public Safety officers responded to a medical call at Fields Hall where a student was extremely intoxicated. AMR also responded and the student was transported to Emanuel Hospital by ambulance.
4. Feb. 26, 1:24 a.m. - Public Safety officers responded to a noise complaint at the intersection of N. Olin and N. Harvard. Officers made contact with the renters and asked them to have everyone come inside and quiet down.
5. Feb. 26, 11:24 p.m. - Public Safety officers responded to a party complaint at the 5400 block of N. Yale. The resident was contacted and the party shut down.