1. Feb. 13, 5:31 p.m. - A faculty member called to report suspicious persons outside The Library smoking. Public Safety checked on the persons and found they were students.
2. Feb. 13, 10:03 p.m. - Public Safety responded to a medical call from PPB 911 Dispatch, to meet PPB and PFB behind Corrado Hall by the bluff because of a distraught student. The student was transported to Emmanuel Hospital and University Health Center notified.
3. Feb. 14, 1:37 p.m. - A student reported to Public Safety his or her cell phone was stolen at Howard Hall.
4. Feb. 14, 11:02 p.m. - Public Safety was requested at Villa Maria Hall for a drug search. Public Safety obtained and served a search warrant. Items found were brought back to Public Safety and are being held in evidence for Judicial.
5. Feb. 18, 9:49 a.m. - A faculty member reported to Public Safety his or her wallet was stolen from his or her office in Franz Hall. A Police Report had already been made.