1. Sep. 5, 12:36 a.m. - Public Safety received a report from a student that items were stolen from the "Pilots After Dark" on campus. Unknown persons tooks some equipment, placed it in their car and drove off. The students were able to get a vehicle plate number. Investigation continues.
2. Sep. 5, 1:05 a.m. - Public Safety, PPB, Portland Fire and AMR responded to a medical call of a student who fell over the bluff near Kenna Hall. Portland Fire rescued the student, who transported to Emmanuel Hospital by AMR.
3. Sep. 4, 1:57 a.m. - Public Safety received a noise complaint from a neighbor of a house in the 7400 block of N. Portsmouth. The neighbors complained of two intoxicated females yelling and were concerned that they would try to drive. Public Safety officers contacted the females, but the persons refused to cooperate and kept walking.
4. Sep. 3, 12:33 p.m. - Public Safety received a complaint from a neighbor of a loud party at a house in the 7400 block of N. Van Houten. Upon arrival, PPB was already on the scene and the party had been cleared out. Portland Police shut down the party because it was out of control with people yelling in the streets.
5. Sep. 2, 9:45 p.m. - Public Safety officers reported a theft that occurred on N. Portsmouth. Officers were looking in the area for two persons. After checking the area, the officers were unable to locate the persons.