1. Aug. 29, 1:20 a.m. - Students reported to Public Safety that their neighbor was harrassing them and making threats. Investigation continues.
2. Aug. 27, 11:50 p.m. - Public Safety received a noise complaint from a neighbor about a house in the 6800 block of N. Haven, that there was a loud party with drinking outside in the yard and students were screaming. Officers made contact with the renter, and the party was shut down.
3. Aug. 26, 6:18 p.m. - Officers responded to a medical call at Kenna Hall. A guest had fallen and possibly sustained a broken wrist. The guest did not want to be transported. Public Safety Officer splinted the wrist and a friend transported the guest to Kaiser Hospital.
4. Aug. 25, 10:45 p.m. - Neighbors complained about noise from a house in the 6900 block of N. McCrum. When officers approached, no noise was heard. Officers talked to the neighbor.
5. Aug. 8, 6:24 p.m. - Public Safety responded to a medical call off campus. A student had a heat stroke while on a run. 911 was contacted and the student was transported to Good Samaritan Hospital.