Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, known professionally as Lady Gaga, is an American singer, songwriter, actress, philanthropist, dancer and fashion designer . Among her many achievements, Gaga headlined the Super Bowl 51 halftime show last month, which had a total audience of over 150 million across various platforms worldwide, making it the most viewed musical event in history.
Gaga was born on March 28, 1986, in Manhattan, New York and this Tuesday, March 28 will mark her 31st birthday. As I looked into numbers related to Gaga’s birthday, I came to realization that her 31st birthday is numerically special. For this reason, I prepared the following brainteasers as a birthday gift for her:
1. Gaga’s 31st birthday is special because her full birth name Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is made of 31 letters.
2. Further, the sum of the month and day numbers of Gaga’s birthday, namely 3 and 28, equal 31.
3. Also, if numbers 1 to 26 are assigned to the letters of the English alphabet as letter A being 1, B being 2, C being 3, etc., the sum of the numbers assigned to the letters of Lady Gaga equal 58, which is 2 times 29 where these two prime factors add up to 31 too. In addition, the sum of the digits of 58 equal 13, which is the reverse of 31.
4. Moreover, the sum of the numbers assigned to the letters of Gaga’s full birth name Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta equal ten times 31.
5. Additionally, if the full date of Gaga’s 31st birthday expressed as 3/28/2017 or simply as 3282017 is reversed to give 7102823, the sum of the prime factors of this number, namely 7, 13, 89, and 877, add up to 986, which coincide with the rightmost three digits of her birth year, 1986.
6. If year 2017 when Gaga turns 31 is split as 20 and 17, these two numbers differ by 3 which is the month number of Gaga’s birthday. Also, if year 2017 is split into its odd and even-numbered digits as 21 and 07, the sum of these two numbers result in 28, the day number of Gaga’s birthday.
7. The sum of the numbers assigned to the letters of Lady and Gaga are each 42 and 16, respectively. Interestingly enough, if 42 is split into its digits as 4 and 2, 4^2 = 2^4 = 16.
8. The sum of the digits of Lady Gaga’s birth year 1986 equal 24 where the reverse of 24 is 42 (Lady). Furthermore, the sum of the numbers assigned to the letters of Germanotta equal 114 where the prime factors of 114, namely 2, 3, and 19, add up to 24 too.
9. The sum of the digits of 3281986, the day Gaga was born, equals 37, which is the 12th prime number and the product of the digits of 3281986 equal 12 multiplied by itself 4 times where 4 is the difference of the digits of 37.
10. If Gaga’s birth date 28 March is expressed as 283, 283 is the 61st prime number where the reverse of 61 is 16 (Gaga). Further, if Gaga’s birth date March 28 expressed as 0328 is split into numbers 03 and 28, the sum of 28 and the reverse of 03, namely 30, yield 58 (Lady Gaga).
Happy 31st birthday, Lady Gaga!
 Lady Gaga, Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Gaga
Aziz Inan is a professor of electrical engineering and he can be reached at email@example.com.